Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wine I wish I was drinking - Mollydooker Velvet Glove Shiraz 2006


Mollydooker Velvet Glove Shiraz (2006)
 
Mollydooker is just special in my view.
 
I've had some of their twenty odd dollar wines and they were fantastic. Big alcoholic monsters at 16% alcohol. As I like 'em.
 
But I can't afford this wine at $184. And I think that's US dollars, not Australian http://www.snooth.com/wine/mollydooker-velvet-glove-shiraz-2006/
 
"Rich, ripe and harmoniously balanced, this is dense with blackberry, plum, licorice, cream and spice flavors that don't quit as the finish sails on and on. Has tremendous presence, yet remains supple through the expressive finish."
 
Oh yum. Got to win Lotto on Tuesday night. $90 million would buy a bottle or two of this.
 

Posted via email from Garth's posterous

No comments: